ELC50 Key Features
- Manufactured in the USA
- Voltages available: 120V, 240V or 480V
- Net Weight of 84 lbs / 38 kgs only
- Can be used as a top-loading oven or front-loading oven, see photos
- 500 Watt heating element provides continual effective heating
- When loaded with cold electrodes, the oven will quickly reach maximum
temperature in 4 hours.
- Durable, Heavy-Gauge Steel construction means long product life.
- Exterior is treated and powder-coated with a highly durable, chemical
resistant paint in gray color.
- Replacement parts are readily available.
- Oven requires a minimal amount of knowledge to repair if necessary.
nergy Efficiency and small capacity make this model an economical buy.
- Equipped with dial-adjustable thermocouple actuated thermostat.
- Temperature Range from Ambient to 350C-662F
- Thermometer installed in door is a bi-metal, dial-type
- Heavily insulated door minimizes heat loss and features a secure latch
- Reconditions up to 55 lbs. (25 kgs) of electrodes in lengths up to
18" (45.7 cm).
- Insulated with 4" (10.16 cm) mineral wool provides optimum thermal
retention to ensure proper rebaking
- Comes equipped with an "On" indicating light.
- High Temperature aluminum interior finish ensures even heating
throughout oven chamber. Interior fabricated from 14 gauge steel.