RodOvens Customer Service
At Rod Ovens.com, ordering is fast and easy. Simply browse our website and select the product(s) that suit(s) your needs. Click on the appropriate item(s), add to the shopping cart and proceed to check out. Your order is processed promptly through our secure server.
- Payment Information
- Order Acceptance
- Tax Information
- Customer Service
- Warranty Information
- Domestic Shipping Policy
- International Shipping
- Freight Terms
- Damaged Products
- Cancellations/Returns/Refused Shipments
Rod Ovens.com accepts Visa, AMEX and Mastercard. We can also accept payment by check (order won't ship until it is cleared) and also by wire transfer. We do not ship C.O.D. We do not accept credit card payments for international shipments.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order. We reserve the right, without prior notification, to accept or decline your order or limit the order quantity for any reason. For credit card payments, such payment is subject to the approval of the financial institution issuing the credit card and we shall not be liable in any way if such financial institution refuses to accept or honor the credit card for any reason. We may require, at our option, that any order placed over certain dollar amounts receive our pre-approval. We also may require additional verification or information before accepting any order.
Ordering online allows you to avoid state sales tax except for orders originating in PA or shipments made to points within FL. In these cases a sales tax of 6% would be added to your order.
We are a serious company committed to serving serious welders around the world. Rod Ovens Direct is determined to provide a high level of customer service to all of its customers. Any questions can be directed to our helpful customer service department at 772.873.8814 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All ovens and products are backed and governed by the manufacturer's full warranty. All warranty situations will be handled by the manufacturer and are subject to any changes put forth by the manufacturer.
Domestic Shipping Policy
RodOvens.com can ship its products via a variety of shipping methods depending upon the dimensions, weight and quantity of the product(s) being purchased. We work with a variety of domestic carriers in order to obtain the best freight rates available. This enables us to keep our prices competitive while offering our customers only the highest level of shipping service.
We have a highly experienced export division at Rod Ovens.com. Unlike many American companies, we take exporting very seriously and welcome all international requests for our products. For detailed information about our export services, please contact our Sales Department at email@example.com.
At RodOvens.com, our shipping policy is simple. It's FREE. Yes, all prices on our website are F.O.B. destination, freight prepaid and allowed. This means we pay freight and assume responsibility for the cargo up until you sign the carrier's delivery receipt.
Free Shipping Policy Conditions:
1. Our free shipping policy only pertains to orders shipped to locations within the contiguous United States. For orders outside this territory, please contact our export department.
2. All freight shipments (deliveries by large truck) are curbside delivery to the back of the truck only. That means they must be unloaded by receiver. Due to union and insurance policies, truck drivers are only permitted to move their loads to the back of the truck for the receiver to unload. If your delivery is to a residential address, please make certain you have the ability to unload the equipment. It may be a good idea to have a friend available to lend a hand, especially for the heavier ovens available at RodOvens.com.
3. Receiving is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and someone must be available at time of delivery. If a shipment returned to us by the carrier because no one is available at the receiving address, or because the address given to RodOvens.com was incorrect, the purchaser will be charged freight both ways. In other words, the purchaser will be charged the outbound freight from RodOvens.com and the return freight. This can be very expensive for the purchaser. Do not make this mistake.
4. RodOvens.com does not guarantee the date, day or time of shipment delivery to the customer whether by UPS, USPS or freight truck. Trucking companies charge a premium for guaranteed delivery date and if we were to offer it, we would not be able to maintain a free freight policy for our customers. Although infrequent, a slight delay due to an error by one of our carriers can occur. Kindly treat this as normal in the freight industry. Please advise us if you have experienced a delay over 2 days beyond expected delivery date as indicated when the shipment is tracked.
We do our best to track shipments from our side to make sure freight is delivered in a timely manner. But please recognize we do not own the trucking companies we use, and any delivery delays by freight carriers are out of our control once freight is picked up.
All of our shipments are insured, but all freight damage claims are the responsibility of the receiver. Please be sure to inspect all packages thoroughly for damage before signing the carrier's delivery receipt. All obvious damage must be indicated in writing on the carrier's proof of delivery receipt and reported immediately to the shipping company and to RodOvens.com. All hidden damage, shortages, discrepancies must be reported to RodOvens.com in writing within 24 hrs. No exceptions.
No returns will be accepted without prior written authorization from RodOvens.com.
Our goal is to provide full satisfaction on all products at this site. If you are not satisfied you may apply for a return of your purchase (in the original package, freight prepaid) to us for a refund or credit (less actual shipping and handling charges, delivery and/or assembly charges and 25% re-stock fee). Returned items must be in like-new condition. Any damage to returned machines will necessarily result in additional fees. All returns may only be exchanged for equal or lesser value equipment and/or RodOvens.com credit. If the value of the returned item is less than the value of the item it is being exchanged for, purchaser must pay any and all additional costs. No cash refunds or credit card credits will be awarded. If you return a product to us for any reason, you are responsible for the condition of the product until it is received and signed for by RodOvens.com.
To obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), contact RodOvens.com at 772.873.8814. To be eligible for a refund or credit, you must obtain an approved RMA within 10 days of delivery. All returns must be made using the original packaging in good condition, with freight prepaid. The returned merchandise must be shipped back to RodOvens.com within 10 days of receiving the RMA. You must prepay shipping charges and insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage.
Refused shipments are subject to a 25% restocking fee, and customer will be responsible for shipping charges both ways.
Products and specifications shown on website may vary from actual product and may contain optional equipment available at additional cost.