About the KT-99 TIG and Spooled Wire Oven – Stores up to 50 / 10 lb.boxes of 36” TIG Wire and up to 12 / 12” (33 lb.) wire spools and/or powders
The KT-99 stores up to 50/10 lb. boxes of 36" TIG Wire and up to 12 / 12" (33 lb.) wire spools and/or powders. Our floor ovens are the preferred choice for many large manufacturing, fabrication and aerospace facilities where centralized, tight control of costly TIG alloys is of utmost importance. Our KT-99 model maintains TIG wire and FCAW or MIG wire at ideal temperatures to prevent moisture pick-up and to optimize welds.
Heavy-Duty Construction Features
- Durable powder-coated steel exterior
- Welded construction
- Perforated, corrugated sliding shelves with custom-manufactured supports
- Heavy-duty reinforced see-through Lexan® door, door latches
- High-strength door gasket with 304 stainless steel knitted wire core and high-temperature fiberglass overbraid
- Pockets at oven base for easy transport by forklift
- Locking draw-pull catches with supplied Master Lock padlocks
- Heavy-duty sliding drawer in base of unit for spooled wire
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
Performance Heating and Safety Features
- 1" (2.54 cm) thermal insulating wool for energy-efficiency.
- Long-lasting 1000W UL®-approved Incoloy-sheathed tubular heating element for effective heating.
- Digitally-adjustable, ON/OFF microprocessor-based controller with ±1 degree accuracy
- Stable, reliable temperature control
- 4-digit LED temperature indicating display
- Handy tactile increment/decrement keys on the controller’s water-resistant front panel enable easy temperature set point adjustment
- Temperature readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Adjustable, thermocouple-actuated manual reset over temperature control(high limit fail safe device)
The perforated, corrugated shelving in the KT-99 permits natural convection to occur within the oven and supports TIG boxes and their edges to economize the interior space of the oven. The reinforced sliding shelves are supported by drawer slides custom manufactured by KEEN. With our shelving design, you can be assured that heat will reach your consumables safely and effectively and prevent atmospheric moisture contamination.
Also in the base of the unit is a deep sliding drawer for storing spooled MIG or FCAW welding wire. The drawer can hold up to 12 / 33 lb (12-inch) spools.
We have the unmatched ability to customize any of our standard ovens, and/or design one-of-a-kind ovens for unique storage requirements. Welding codes are constantly changing, and Keen is ready to meet the demands of today’s welders. Please visit our website http://www.keenovens.com for more information about our products and detailed technical information about welding consumable storage.
|Part Number||010801 (120V), 010800 (240V - 1 Phase)|
|Oven Category||Floor – TIG Filler Wire and Wire Spools|
|Filler Rod Capacity||600 lbs. 36” Filler Rod, 12/12” Wire Spools in Sliding Drawer at Base of Oven|
|Electrode Capacity (KGS)||272.16 kgs. 45.7cm Rods|
|Standard Voltages Available||120V, 240V|
|Temperature Range (°F)||Ambient - 250°F|
|Temperature Range (°C)||Ambient - 121°C|
|Safety Feature||Manual Reset Over Temperature Control|
|Insulation||1" Thermal Wool|
|Interior Dimensions (IN)||37” D x 18.25” W x 47” H|
|Interior Dimensions (CM)||93.98cm D x 46.36cm W x 119.38cm H|
|Exterior Dimensions (IN)||42.5” L x 26.5” W x 52.2” H|
|Exterior Dimensions (CM)||107.95cm L x 67.31cm W x 132.59cm H|
|External Thermometer||Digital Temperature Display|
|Net Weight (LBS)||427 lbs.|
|Net Weight (KGS)||193.69 kgs|
|Shipping Dimensions (IN)||52” L x 34” W x 63” H|
|Shipping Dimensions (CM)||132.08cm L x 86.36cm W x 160.02cm H|
|Shipping Weight (LGS)||540 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight (KGS)||244.95 kgs.|
|Power Cord Length||8 ft.|
|“ON” Indicating Light||Yes|
|Accessories||12” x 36” Drawer for up to 12/12” Wire Spools|
|Similar Keen Ovens||KT-4-36, K-1000M&T, KT-99|