About the K-360-36 TIG Wire Holding Oven – Stores up to 360 lbs. of 36” TIG Wire
The K-360-36 stores up to 360 lbs. of 36″ TIG Wire. Our floor ovens are the preferred choice for many large manufacturing, fabrication and aerospace facilities where centralized, tight control of costly TIG alloys is of utmost importance. The TIG filler rods are stored on corrugated steel shelves at optimum temperature to prevent oxidation from forming.
Heavy-Duty Construction Features
- Durable powder-coated steel exterior
- Welded construction
- Perforated, corrugated shelves with custom-manufactured supports
- High-strength door gasket with 304 stainless steel knitted wire core and high-temperature fiberglass overbraid
- Pockets at oven base for easy transport by forklift
- Heavy-duty draw-pull catches seal the oven door tightly
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
Performance Heating and Safety Features
- 1″ (2.54 cm) thermal insulating wool for energy-efficiency.
- Long-lasting 1000W UL®-approved Incoloy-sheathed tubular heating element for effective heating.
- Analog dial-adjustable thermostat mounted on exterior control box
- Stable, reliable temperature control
- Adjustable, thermocouple-actuated manual reset over temperature control(high limit fail safe device)
The perforated, corrugated shelving in the K-360-36 permits natural convection to occur within the oven and supports TIG boxes and their edges to economize the interior space of the oven. With our reinforced shelving design, you can be assured that heat will reach your consumables safely and effectively and prevent atmospheric moisture contamination.