About the K-MPO Multi-Purpose Wire Oven – 6 / 12” (33 lb.) Spools, 8 / 10lb. tubes of 36” TIG Filler Rod, 600 lbs. Stick Electrodes
The K-MPO stores 6 / 12″ (33 lb.) FCAW wire spools, 8 / 10 lb. tubes 36″ TIG Filler Rod and 600 lbs. Stick Electrodes. Our floor ovens are the preferred choice for many large manufacturing, fabrication and aerospace facilities where centralized, tight control of welding electrode quality and cost is of utmost importance. Our K-MPO model maintains consumables at ideal temperatures to prevent moisture pick-up and to optimize welds.
Heavy-Duty Construction Features
- Durable powder-coated steel exterior
- Welded construction
- Cradled perforated shelving allows for natural convection
- Heavy-duty reinforced door, door latches and handle
- High-strength door gasket with 304 stainless steel knitted wire core and high-temperature fiberglass overbraid
- Pockets at oven base for easy transport by forklift
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
Performance Heating and Safety Features
- 2″ (2.54 cm) thermal insulating wool for energy-efficiency.
- Two long-lasting 1000W UL®-approved Incoloy-sheathed tubular heating element for effective heating.
- Digitally-adjustable, ON/OFF microprocessor-based controller with ±1 degree accuracy
- Stable, reliable temperature control
- 4-digit LED temperature indicating display
- Handy tactile increment/decrement keys on the controller’s water-resistant front panel enable easy temperature set point adjustment
- Temperature readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Adjustable, thermocouple-actuated manual reset over temperature control(high limit fail safe device)
The K-MPO features three shelving styles:
The perforated, cradled shelving in the K-MPO allows for natural convection within the oven and enables the spools to be supported on their sides without rolling out. The reinforced shelves are supported by a welded-in steel bar for stability and to prevent bending. Beneath the perforated shelves lies the tubular heating element, thus the spools are protected against contact with the heating element. With our shelving design, you can be assured that heat will reach your consumables safely and effectively and prevent atmospheric moisture contamination.
The K-MPO has secondary storage capacity in the door rack that is capable of storing 8 / 10 lb. tubes of 36″ TIG Filler Rod. The door is reinforced with welded hinges enabling to support the weight of TIG electrodes. The added TIG electrode storage capability makes the K-MPO more versatile than other products in the market.
Adding further to it’s versatility, the K-MPO incorporates the same perforated, angled shelving found on our stick electrode ovens. The rack is capable of storing 600 lbs of electrodes up to 18″ in length.
We have the unmatched ability to customize any of our standard ovens, and/or design one-of-a-kind ovens for unique storage requirements. Welding codes are constantly changing, and Keen is ready to meet the demands of today’s welders. Please visit our website http://www.keenovens.com for more information about our products and detailed technical information about welding consumable storage.