About the KHT-50 Electrode Rebake Oven – 50 lbs. Capacity
The Keen KHT-50 is an electrical, high-temperature industrial oven that is designed for rebaking flux-coated, shielded metal arc welding (SMAW) electrodes. It has a 50 lb. storage capacity and a temperature range of Ambient-550°F (Ambient-288°C).
For welding electrodes that have been contaminated by moisture, the high temperature KHT-50 rebake oven is your answer. Highly efficient and easy to use, it is the perfect solution to restore up to 50 lbs of moisture-contaminated shielded metal arc welding (SMAW) electrodes.
Heavy-Duty Construction Features
- Durable powder-coated steel exterior
- Welded construction
- Heavy-duty reinforced door, door latches and door handle
- High-strength door gasket with 304 stainless steel knitted wire core and high-temperature fiberglass overbraid
- 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
Performance Heating and Safety Features
- 4″ (2.54 cm) thermal insulating wool for energy-efficiency.
- Long-lasting 500W UL®-approved Incoloy-sheathed tubular heating element for effective heating.
- External dial-adjustable thermostat
- Bimetal Thermometer installed in door
- Adjustable, thermocouple-actuated manual reset over temperature control(high limit fail safe device)
- UL® approved incoloy sheath tubular heating elements
Efficient heating design must be supported by quality insulation. The Keen KHT-50 features features thermal mineral wool insulation. It is highly thermally-efficient and is installed within the walls and door of the unit.
We have the unmatched ability to customize any of our standard ovens, and/or design one-of-a-kind ovens for unique storage requirements. Welding codes are constantly changing, and Keen is ready to meet the demands of today’s welders.